Thursday, May 6, 2010

Support Raising

Good Morning 2010 Summer Interns!

I hope everyone is doing well this week and not too stressed with finals going on or coming up just around the corner. Congrats to any of you who have already finished your classes this semester :)

In this post, I wanted to touch base on some support raising topics. I will be sending out an email update tomorrow with a lot more detail on this subject, but I thought this would be a good start. There are some of you with support pouring in, and there are some of you who are really struggling and getting a little discouraged.

I'd like for all of you to post some questions/thoughts about support raising in the comment section of this post. Please let us know what has worked for you and also if you need some ideas for something in addition to your letter. I think it would be great to get a discussion going among all of you about your support raising processes. I know this is stressful right now, but it is all for the benefit of the children you will be serving this summer.

Please feel free and open to discuss some various support raising topics here and I will be in touch again tomorrow :)

Many Blessings,
Cambria

No comments:

Post a Comment