Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Welcome 2010 DR Interns!!!

Welcome to our blog for 2010 Dominican Republic Interns!!

I hope everyone is having a wonderful week and is getting super excited for the upcoming summer. I know I am!

I have created this blog so that we can get to know one another and stay in communication through our preparations for this summer. You are more than welcome to start a discussion/post on here or respond/comment on anyone elses. I am VERY new to the world of blogging so forgive me if I make a mistake along the way. I am always open to suggestions :)

Each intern has been invited to join the blog and can create their own google account with information and a photo. There may be a few more that join us in the next couple weeks as some interviews are still taking place. I really hope to see all of you take advantage of this blog and getting to know one another since you will be spending 6 weeks together serving in the Dominican Republic this summer.

Thanks again for everyone's work thus far and please don't be shy!

Blessings,
Cambria

No comments:

Post a Comment